Indus is equipped with advanced tool room for manufacturing Injection & Blow Moulds. Core, Cavity & Electrodes machining is done on the Makino S-23 CNC machine. We have also expertise in high precision component machining for aerospace industries. We take up the reverse engineering of the component, mockup and prototyping for automobile, medical, consumer, electronics & telecommunication industries. Apart from the manufacturing tools for plastic components, production and supply of plastic component are also undertaken by Indus
Indus Resources :
- 2000 Sq ft Office with sate of art facilities.
- 3000 Sq ft Advanced Manufacturing Setup with latest Quality & Inspection Department.
- Tech centre in Farmington Hills, Michigan & Bangalore, India
- Equipped with secured networking and communication systems.
- Project Managers – 3
- Engineers & Designers – 12
- Application & Embedded software Engineers – 3
- Sales Process Coordination – 4
- General Admin – 6
- Tool Makers – 4
- Operators & Programmers – 8
- Total Strength: 40 Personnel
Our strengths INDUS is well coordinated and team focused, highly technically skilled people, ensures effective communication, low overheads and a cost-effective result, adaptability to multiple client standards quickly and provides Timely delivery, Indus assures consistent, ‘on-time’ delivery 24X7 business model to support.
- Reliable quality
- Error free/zero defect delivery
- Process driven project execution
- Inherent consultancy experience
- Seamless client management
- Client based dedicated window person concept, enables seamless integration with clients With our robust status monitoring/reporting method, clients would be well informed
Our Capacity Scalable business model based on client needs