Indus-USA Inc will be always looking for very good highly skilled employees to work for Indus. At present we have the following jobs to fill in.
JOB OPENINGS at INDUS USA INC
The following job opportunities are currently open and accepting resumes.
Work in Houston, TX and at various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S./ multiple openings.
- DESIGN ENGINEERS : to develop new concept designs & execute design changes on mech subsys. Requires Masters +3 yrs relevant exp or Bach +5 yrs progressive exp. Required exp must include 3 yrs using Unigraphics & CATIA. Will accept foreign education equivalent.
- Mechanical 1 : Reqs Masters+36 months relev exp or Bach+5yrs progressive exp. Reqd exp must include 36 months of using Unigraphics.
- Mechanical 2 : Reqs Masters+12 months relev exp. Reqd exp must include 12 months of using CATIA.
- Mechanical 3 : Reqs Bachelors+24 months relev exp or 3yrs college+3yrs relev exp. Reqd exp must include 24 months of using Power BI.
- Manufacturing : Reqs Masters+12 months relev exp. Reqs exp must include 12 months of using AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Manufacturing Quality : Reqs Masters+12 months relev exp. Reqs exp must include 12 months using CATIA.
Work in Houston, TX. We accept foreign education equivalent of degree and requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated locations throughout the US.
Send resumes to HR, Indus-USA Inc. 18510 Green Land Way, Suite E, Houston, TX 77084
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL INCENTIVE!
Indus-USA employees have the opportunity to earn extra money and at the same time perform a valuable service to Indus-USA through the Employee Referral Bonus Program. By referring to qualified people, you can earn a bonus if your referral is hired. This program provides us with better candidates for employment in technical and administrative positions.
Technical positions include Design Engineer, CAD Engineer, Product Design Engineer, Product Engineer.
All Indus-USA employees, other than those working in key managerial roles, are eligible to participate in the program. In order for the bonus to be paid, the applicant must indicate the name of the referring employee on the employee application when it is submitted. The bonus to be paid for a full-time position is $1,000.