Indus-USA Inc will be always looking for very good highly skilled employees to work for Indus. At present we have the following jobs to fill in.
1. Job Description: Mechanical Engineer ( Work at Rochester Hills, MI / Multiple Openings)
Design and develop layouts, drawings and designs that meet engineering specifications; create 3D models of automotive parts and components; carry out a range of mechanical design and analysis investigations, include evaluation, selection of technical options and prepare supporting reports; prepare various technical documents in support of mechanical design and analysis activities; produce estimates and identify risks associated with mechanical engineering; and use CATIA and Unigraphics.
Requires Master's in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics or Automotive Engineering or its foreign educational equivalent plus 6 months experience in the job offered or 6 months experience in an alternate occupation as a Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Associate Project Leader, Senior Staff Engineer, Senior Designer, Project Leader (CAD), Senior Engineer-PD, Senior Engineer-TE, Engineer-CAD/CAM or Engineer-CAD. Will accept any equally suitable combination of education, training and/or experience which would qualify an applicant to perform the duties of the job offered. The required experience must include 6 months using CATIA and Unigraphics.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM
Send resume to Murali Prasanna, President, Indus-USA, Inc., 1108 Soldiers Field Drive, Suite 110, Sugar Land, TX 77479. EOE.
Email your resumes to email@example.com
Employees are encouraged to refer any qualified candidate for the job opportunities. By referring qualified candidate, employees can earn cash bonus if the referral is hired. Bonus to be paid for a full time position is $1,000.
The above job opportunity(ies) is(are) eligible for the incentive offered under our employee referral bonus program.
2. Job Description: Application Developer- Mainframe
Send resumes to HR, Indus-USA Inc. 1108, Soldiers Field Dr, Suite 110, Sugar Land, TX 77479. Email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mandatory Requirements (we are looking for significant expertise in the following):
Preferred Requirements :
- Facility Application experience
- IMS, COBOL, DB2, TSO/SPF, JCL, Endevor
- DB query development/research capabilities
- IBM Utilities (MVS, IMS & DB2)
- Knowledge and experience with Xpediter, File-Aid, File-Aid IMS, DevEnterprise
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Experience in development work on large, complex mainframe system
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- REXX, Hiperstation, CICS, BMP, FileAID, MQ Series
- WebSphere, Java, Unix
- Experience with testing disciplines
- Experience working in BCBSM mainframe and Web-based systems.
- Self-starter and strong leadership skills.
Send resumes to HR, Indus-USA Inc. 1108, Soldiers Field Dr, Suite 110, Sugar land, TX 77479 .email your resumes to email@example.com
3. Job Discription : Mainframe Test Specialist.
Required Skills :
- Identify, define and organize test ideas, test scenarios and test cases based on technical specification and use cases
- Determine expected test results
- Evaluate application quality
- Execute test cases and suites
- Identify and gather test data
- Log test results/defects and perform test results analysis.
- Verify test results
- Analyze and recover from test failures and coordinate defect resolution with the development team
- Report daily status to test lead
- Basic understanding
Working experience (4 or more years of application testing experience)
- Has a basic understanding of testing web-based applications.
- Has a basic understanding of test methodology.
- Has created and validated System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Performance test data and scripts.
- Can discuss specific types of test types and dynamic tools.
- Has worked with preparation, administration and validation of system integration test and performance testing.
- Has reviewed, documented and organized test results and defects.
Subject matter depth and breadth
- Has developed and executed a full spectrum of tests on multiple applications and environments.
- Has participated in all aspects of user acceptance testing and load/performance testing.
- Can discuss issues and considerations for testing client/server and web-based applications.
- Is experienced with System Integration Testing and Performance testing on complex, multi-platform, distributed applications.
- Can discuss considerations for selecting optimal testing environment for specific applications.
Optional Skills :
- Has in-depth knowledge of principles and practices for SIT, UAT and Performance Testing.
- Has knowledge of various testing theories and practices for static and dynamic testing tools.
- Can create automated scripts using Rationale Robot
Send resumes to HR, Indus-USA Inc. 1108 Soldiers Field Dr, Suite 110, Sugar Land, TX 77479 .email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org