Indus-USA Inc will be always looking for very good highly skilled employees to work for Indus. At present we have the following jobs to fill in.
1. Job Description: DESIGN ENGINEER (Work in Sugar Land, TX and at various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S./ multiple openings)
Apply engineering principles to create product design, modify or develop parts and components from OEM's strategic goals, integrate needs of marketing, sales and manufacturing, test prototypes; perform feasibility study for the part based on tooling requirements, assembly requirements and mounting strategy; design mechanism or framework for prototype builds, die case part design, plastic part design, composite part design and tooling design; follow direction and work within predetermined timelines established within the project quote; utilize variety of tools and methods to analyze root cause for complex problems, determine parts, design or manufacturing issue; and use CATIA and Team Center.
Requires Master's or its foreign educational equivalent plus 36 months experience in the job offered or 36 months experience in an alternate occupation. Will accept a bachelor degree, or a foreign equivalent degree, followed by at least 5 years of progressive experience in the specialty, in lieu of the required education and experience. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The required experience must include 36 months using CATIA. Travel/relocation to various unanticipated work locations throughout the U.S. required.
Send resumes to HR, Indus-USA Inc. 1108, Soldiers Field Dr, Suite 110, Sugar Land, TX 77479. Email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Job Discription : Mainframe Test Specialist.
Required Skills :
- Identify, define and organize test ideas, test scenarios and test cases based on technical specification and use cases
- Determine expected test results
- Evaluate application quality
- Execute test cases and suites
- Identify and gather test data
- Log test results/defects and perform test results analysis.
- Verify test results
- Analyze and recover from test failures and coordinate defect resolution with the development team
- Report daily status to test lead
- Basic understanding
Working experience (4 or more years of application testing experience)
- Has a basic understanding of testing web-based applications.
- Has a basic understanding of test methodology.
- Has created and validated System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Performance test data and scripts.
- Can discuss specific types of test types and dynamic tools.
- Has worked with preparation, administration and validation of system integration test and performance testing.
- Has reviewed, documented and organized test results and defects.
Subject matter depth and breadth
- Has developed and executed a full spectrum of tests on multiple applications and environments.
- Has participated in all aspects of user acceptance testing and load/performance testing.
- Can discuss issues and considerations for testing client/server and web-based applications.
- Is experienced with System Integration Testing and Performance testing on complex, multi-platform, distributed applications.
- Can discuss considerations for selecting optimal testing environment for specific applications.
Optional Skills :
- Has in-depth knowledge of principles and practices for SIT, UAT and Performance Testing.
- Has knowledge of various testing theories and practices for static and dynamic testing tools.
Send resumes to HR, Indus-USA Inc. 1108 Soldiers Field Dr, Suite 110, Sugar Land, TX 77479 .email your resumes to email@example.com
- Can create automated scripts using Rationale Robot